Here is my work for this weeks challenge on Lots to do
I chose the theme this week and chose dragons because its St Georges day next week

The one on the left is a skinny. The image is of a chinese dragon - I simply aged the paper with peeled paint and shabby shutters distress ink. I matted the image on black card that had been edged in gold ink. I then added the chinese symbol for dragon and the english word dragon.
The one on the right is a fat page. I found an image I liked and simply decoupaged it. I matted it onto some green pearlised card and edged the card with spiced marmalade distress ink.
8 comments:
Ang, these are great, love the one on the right, he's so cute!!!
Love the one on the right, Ang.
These are great Ang!
Love the one on the right he is really cute! x
Ang these are brilliant
Fabulous Ang - really love the one on the left, agree the other one is a cutie!! xx
beautiful!!!!
always beautifull
hugs Alison
Post a Comment