Sunday, 6 April 2008

Lots to do challenge - week 3 - collage


This is my piece for the blog challenge


I decided to do a gothic arch and used my favourite colour as my inspiration for the collage.


I got lots of different purple coloured papers and ripped them all into pieces and then stuck them on the arch in a random pattern. I then got some chipboard letters and coloured them with different purple inks. I added a purple silk flower along with a purple brad and finally added some purple fibres to the top.


The scan doesn't do the arch justice really - the colours are much brighter in "real life"

7 comments:

Jo said...

Fantastic Ang!

Mags said...

I love this arch Ang, great use of different shades of purple!

Andrea said...

Lovely arch Ang,love the colour
xxxx

Claireabelle said...

It's fab!

Angie C said...

Oooh, now this is beautiful, I love purple and I love your arch

Femmy said...

beautiful collage!!!

carian said...

Stunning! :-)