Sunday, 30 March 2008

Sunday Stampers - Green


Here is my entry for this weeks Sunday Stampers.


The theme is GREEN.


I got lots of different backing papere in all shades and patterns of green and then placed them all over the card. I cut some green card into a square and matted and layered a white piece onto it.

I stamped the white piece with some Tim Holtz stamps in distress inks - shabby shutters and peeled paint.

9 comments:

Claireabelle said...

Its lovely Ang
xx

Mags said...

Lovely card, great stamed saying.:)

Femmy said...

beautiful, love all the shades of green!!!

sam21ski said...

Ooooooh another 'green'. love this Ang, green is my favourite colour xxxx

Chris said...

It's lovely Ang. Looks so elegant.

Hels Sheridan said...

How lovley Ang, thank you for joinin in this week...your card is fab xx

Sue said...

What a lovely card xx

Maggie Ann said...

Just lovely!!

Jo said...

Great card Ang :o)