Friday, 21 March 2008

2 inch Mountboard Squares - SPRING


These were made for a swap on Lots to Do that I am hosting


the criteria is:

9 x 2inch mountboard squares

Spring colours




I have used a variety of versa colour inks on the squares, mint, sage, green tea and narcissus.


I then sprayed them with olive vine glimmer mist.


I then got some of my favourite stamps and stamped them on using staz-on.

9 comments:

carian said...

They are fab Ang, well done.xx

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
SueHart said...

Lovely colours and some great stamps xx

Chris said...

Love your squares, Ang.

Andrea said...

Gorgeous squares Ang,love the images
xxxx

crafty creations said...

Love them Ang colour is fab as are the images

sam21ski said...

They look great Ang - well done xxxx

Angie C said...

Wow, these are just so gorgeous - need to get started on mine. Thanks for the inspiration

Mags said...

I love these, so glad I'm in the swap!