Saturday, 22 March 2008

Lots to do Challenge


This is the piece I decided on for this weeks challenge.


I coloured the background with distress inks and stamped some oak leaves all around the arch. These were then coloured in using whispers pens.


I stamped the tree image from Crafty Individuals and cut the frame away.


I coloured the tree with whispers pens and then used 3d foam and placed it in the centre of the arch.

8 comments:

carian said...

This is fab Ang, love the colours

crafty creations said...

Love it Ang colours are beautiful

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Andrea said...

Love this,it's fab
xxxx

sam21ski said...

How patient are you colouring in all those leaves, well worth it though, it looks great xxxxx

Mags said...

Looks great, love the 3d & acetate effect too.

Ann said...

Gorgeous - I love it Ang xx

Jo said...

'tis FAB :o)