love it Ang x
Great card, but who is the alien???
he is called "Cheese" - its from the cartoon show "Fosters Home for the imaginary friend" its a cartoon network showxxx
I love this card. Boys never grow up do they????
A fab card Ang, dont often see humourous cards!!Clairexx
Love it, Ang. :-)
Brill card, hope Ryan liked it.xx
Absolutely brilliant, hope Ryan liked it xxxxx
Great card Ang, but we are never to old for cartoons!
Brilliant card Ang - bet Ryan will love it!! Oh & I agree with Mags!!!!^_^ xxx
Post a Comment
10 comments:
love it Ang x
Great card, but who is the alien???
he is called "Cheese" - its from the cartoon show "Fosters Home for the imaginary friend" its a cartoon network show
xxx
I love this card. Boys never grow up do they????
A fab card Ang, dont often see humourous cards!!
Clairexx
Love it, Ang. :-)
Brill card, hope Ryan liked it.xx
Absolutely brilliant, hope Ryan liked it xxxxx
Great card Ang, but we are never to old for cartoons!
Brilliant card Ang - bet Ryan will love it!! Oh & I agree with Mags!!!!
^_^ xxx
Post a Comment