
Saw this challenge and just couldn't resist!!!!
I used distress inks and glimmer mist for the background.
I used my stamp from Lost Coast Designs and stamped in the middle of the page. I samped "Beauty" in the top corner. I then masked the area and stamped the background with a "crackle" stamp from Crafty Individuals.
On a separate card I used distress inks and a calligraphy stamp. I tore it to shape and stuck it to the corner.
17 comments:
Lovely page,the image is fab
xxxx
Lovely page :-)
Simply stunning
fab designs!
brilliant xxx
Love this and love the lost coast stamps too
Gorgeous collage and wonderful techniques you used! Very beautiful piece!
Fantastic composition!
very beautiful, love the effect of the çrackled"wall.
very beautiful!!!
Love the lady an dsuch a stunning page. xx
love this Ang xx
Great background and wonderful stamping.
very nice!
Wonderfull!
Brilliant Ang, I love it :o)
such a lovely composition - i love the colouring too
Post a Comment