Wednesday, 26 March 2008

Purple - Wednesday Stamper


The theme for this weeks Wednesday Stamper is - "Purple".


So I have raided my stash and found lots of purple bits.


I started with purple card and then tore 3 different backing papers. I stamped the image with dusty concord distress ink onto pearlised card. I edgedthe card with the ink.


I added a purple silk flower with a purple pearl brad and coloured a happy birthday peel off purple.

32 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow this is wonderful. So great.

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, great image

Andrea said...

Gorgeous card Ang,love it
xxxx

crafty creations said...

Gorgeous Ang - my favourite colour

Ann said...

love the colour & image & bloom & EVERYTHING really!!!! LOL xxx

Chris said...

It's beautiful Ang, love the colour and image.

vintage wil said...

great job , looks wonderful!!!

Anonymous said...

its beautiful.

Femmy said...

beautiful, love those soft colors!!

Kristy C said...

this is wonderful!

Anonymous said...

fantastic wonderful love it

SueHart said...

Such a pretty card. Lovely image. xx

Mags said...

Beautifull card & lovely colours used.

Melanie said...

beautiful

Viola said...

Really beautiful!

Sanny said...

Gorgeous card!!!!

Anonymous said...

beautiful

Tania said...

Beautiful!

Barbara said...

Beautiful card.

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

wonderful and stunning card

stampingbalou said...

I love this soft and elegant touch of your card...

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful card! thanks for participating.

Sija said...

Beautiful card.

Claireabelle said...

Gorgeous card Ang
x

mueppi said...

Wunderschöne Karte

Maggie Ann said...

Thats so lovely!!!

sam21ski said...

Love the colour Ang and the image and what you've done with them xxxx

CraftyC said...

A beautiful card!
Clairexx

~*~Patty S said...

Beautiful card, the flower is a lovely touch!

Anonymous said...

Looks beautiful.

Angie C said...

Wow, this is gorgeous, I love lilacs and purple and the stamp you've used is so pretty

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!