Wednesday, 9 July 2008

ABC challenge - B - Baby


Here is my entry for this weeks challenge.


I inked the background with broken china distress ink. This decoupage was hidden away in my craft stash so that was matted onto white mulberry paper and at the right hand side added blue ribbon with the wording it's a boy on.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

aww ang it's lovely! thanks for joining in the ABC chalenge x

ChrissyM said...

Aww this is so sweet! I love this card! Well done! Fantastic card! I like the soft feel to it! Well done!

Cathy said...

Beautiful baby card, love the decoupage. Thanks for joining in the ABC challenge this week.
Cathy xx

crafty creations said...

Gorgeous

Ann said...

Gorgeous Ang - so cute xx

Donna said...

great card, so sweet, thanks for taking part in the challenge. Donna x

Mags said...

A beautiful card, love the paper.

sam21ski said...

Great decoupage Ang

Andrea said...

Aaawww very cute
xxxx

Victoria said...

a lovely card thank you for joining in abc this week

mommabear said...

fantastic Ang its so cute