
Here are my torso tags for a swap on Lots to do hosted by Monalisa.
I wasn't sure what I was doing so decided on a colour theme for the tags.
I chose blue, green and brown. They all have 3 different backing papers, a button and a peel off or sticky ribbon. They all have the initial letter of their colour and basically anything with the colour on for each tag that I could find in my stash.
14 comments:
They look fab to me Ang
These are great Ang, I love them all, can't decide which I like the best!
these are fab angie, did you cut them this shape??
They are really good!
they're lovely Ang
These look great! Not come across them before. Great blog.
These look great! Not come across them before. Great blog!
They're fab, Ang. Love the idea of the colour themes. Thanks for taking part. xx
Oooo these look fantastic Ang :o)
beautiful.
These are fantastic Ang, lovin the colour themem. I love the way you've stappled the ribbon on, what a fab idea
xx
I've not seen these style of tags before, they are great!
Clairexx
Hi Ang - please visit my blog for an award!
Fabulous tags Ang
Fab torso's Ang,love the colours
xxxx
Post a Comment