Sunday, 6 July 2008

Christmas in July

ATCs
Fat Pages
Skinnys
Tags
In what must have been a moment of madness, Andrea has decided to host a "Christmas in July" swap. ATCs, Fat Pages, Skinnys and Tags all with a Christmas theme.


I have made mine using a dark blue card and backing papers from the new range of Anitas from Docrafts. I added stamped images and snowflake embellishments all matted and layered onto silver card.

8 comments:

sam21ski said...

Lovely matching sets Ang

crafty creations said...

Lovely sets Ang well done on getting them all completed

kathleen said...

These are all great, Ang.

Shaz said...

love those xmas stamps ang, esp the xmas tree one-I always get stuck for inspiration at xmas!
well done
shaz x

Shaz said...

love those xmas stamps ang, esp the xmas tree one-I always get stuck for inspiration at xmas!
well done
shaz x

Mags said...

Great selction there Ang, love the snowflakes!

Andrea said...

These are fab Ang and look so good 'in the flesh'
xxxx

mommabear said...

Great work
Ang