Saturday, 26 July 2008

Art doll


Sue from Paper Paradise has kindly given some of these kits to Sam and she is hosting a swap on the Lots to do Forum.


I made the body from mountboard and added a few stamps from the Tim Holtz range - the inks are distress inks.

I used a bottle top for the head and added a stamped image from crafty individuals and added glossy accents to it.

I finally added some beads all over the dress.

8 comments:

Claireabelle said...

She's fab Ang, love the beading
x

sam21ski said...

Another stunning lady, well done Ang, it's going to be a great swap xxxx

Jo said...

Loving these little dolls :o)

Mags said...

A lovely doll, she's so cute!

crafty creations said...

Great doll Ang

Andrea said...

She's lovely Ang,love her dress
xxxx

mommabear said...

Fab doll Ang

SueHart said...

Stunning doll, Ang. Great dress. xx