I have altered a room freshener for this weeks challenge. I used alcohol inks to colour the freshener and added butterfly peel offs which I made 3d. Really easy to do and I think it looks much better with colour now instead of the boring white.
Before

After

19 comments:
Hey. Great idea Ang! Looks tons better now. I'm going to start looking at things in a different light now to see what I can alter.
Brilliant idea Ang - thanks for joining the Lotstodo Challenge this week
x Hilda
What a fantasticlly fab idea! It looks stunning.....think I might have to pinch your Idea and give mine a face lift!xx
Oh what a fab idea, great stuff :O)
Looks fab, Ang. Love the colour. x
Wow what a difference. Great idea.
Love the colour combo and the butterflies.Really clever idea.
That's a great improvement on the original!
Ali xx
What a great Idea Sheila it looks Fantastic. got my mind whizzing now. lol xx
What a brilliant idea. Love what you did with this air freshener
Hugs June xxx
Wow Ang, that's fantastic xx
What a great idea! Very effective too. x
That must be the most creative altering project I've seen! Love it, found your blog by chance, super stuff on here
hugs
Enfys
This is fab!
Love the colour combo.
What a great idea and I agree its a great transformation, Jaqi
This is fabulous Ang
x
Fantastic idea Ang and looks fab xxx
Love what you have done with the room freshner Ang. Great idea, you could make it so that it blends with your room decor. Lovely work.
My first visit to your blog and this is such a cool idea :)
Von
Post a Comment