I altered a beermat for this and made a wall hanging.
I covered my mat with white card that had been coloured with distress inks.
Next I added my image.
I then added the faux stitching to the outside edges.
I added 3 buttons to the side.
Finally I made 2 holes with my crop-o-dile and added some ribbon which has stitching running through it.

9 comments:
WOW Ang, this lovely, great how the ribbon matches your stitches!!!
Great piece Ang - thanks for joining the Lotstodo Cahllenge this week
Stunning, what a lovely wall hanging, well done Jaqi
Beautiful Ang. Lovely image and the stitching looks fab.
This is beautiful, and I love that image Ang! x
who'd have thought a beer mat could look so pretty? love how you matched the stitching
This is deceptively simple - such an elegant hanging. The image is perfect!
Congrats - you will be receiving the love stamps from my RAK giveaway. Thanks for all your kind comments.
Ros x
Simply gorgeous xx
Love this piece Ang
Post a Comment