Saturday, 14 February 2009

Recipe Swap - February

I am hosting a recipe swap once again on the Lots to do forum.

The recipe for this month is
1 ATC
1 Gothic Arch
1 Skinny

You must use:
2 squares
1 image
1 button
and some green must be on the piece.

I found an image and printed it out onto photo paper. I then cut around the outline of it. I covered my card with tea dye distress ink. I then added stamped a flourish in Olive Green Staz on and glued a button within the flourish. I then used some peeled paint distress ink lightly on the remaining card. I stuck my image on the card and then punched out 2 squares with one of my craft punches.



9 comments:

Denise said...

Your recipe sounds very sensible and healthy! No hidden calories here! Your art is lovely and thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely comment!
Hugs
Denise
oxoxox

sam21ski said...

OOooooh lovely set Ang, love the subtle colours
xxxx

Beccy said...

Really beautiful set. xx

kathleen said...

These are gorgeous - love the swirls.

Jaqi said...

Really lovely, the flourishes look fantastic, thanks for visiting my blog, Jaqi

Joy said...

Beautiful set, love those flourishes xx

Anonymous said...

beautiful, i have a award for you on my blog xxx

carian said...

Oh these are just beautiful, I love the colour combination. A fab set. xx

mommabear said...

Thease are fantastic