Saturday, 14 February 2009

Lots to do challenge - Wings

This weeks challenge is "Wings".

I found an image of the mona lisa and printed it twice onto photo paper. I used distress inks lightly wiped across the card. I stuck my mona image to it and coloured some chipboard wings with gold ink. I then added the cut out mona to it.




13 comments:

Claireabelle said...

I absolutely love this Ang!! It's fab!
xx

Sandy said...

Wow this is fantastic.
Gorgeous work.

Femmy said...

beautiful atc!!!

crafty creations said...

Gorgeous atc Ang thank you so much for joining the Lotstodo Challenge

x Hilda

sam21ski said...

What a lovely addition to Mona Ang!!!

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful piece!

mommabear said...

Fab idea Ang

SueHart said...

Love how you've layered her up. Great wings!! x

kathleen said...

Oh I just love this!

Jaqi said...

This is great , what a good idea, Jaqi

Sue said...

What a great idea, it's better than the original lol xx

Anonymous said...

A fab piece Ang! x

carian said...

Loving it. xx