Saturday, 13 June 2009

Free choice week

Its free choice week this week on Lots to do so I have made a tag using cardboard and coloured it with distress inks, I then added some metal hearts using Tensecondstudio stuff!!! I added a dotty swirl and a touch of glimmer mist and finally added some sparkle with some sticky gems.

This can also be entered into the Something Completely Different challenge this week as their theme is tags and hearts.

20 comments:

Dawn said...

Gorgeous tag - love the corrugated card


Thanks for joining us this week


Dawn

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Your tag is absolutely stunning...beautifully created!

Beccy said...

Fab tag - those hearts are lovely.

hugs Beccy x

Carol Plume said...

love the contrast of the metal on the card - fab! thanks for joining us this week. Hope to see you again soon...

Carol Ann said...

sweet tag x

Yvonne said...

Gorgeous tag!

Zoechaos said...

10second stuff love it great tag worth getting up for!

sam21ski said...

Fab tag Ang especially the corrugated

Thanks for playing this week with Lotstodo - Sam xxx

Joy said...

Ang, your tag is fantastic - love the corrated card and your metal work is wonderful xx

Ellen said...

that metalwork looks great on the corrugated background.
I like those swirls as well stickles?

Angelnorth said...

Those textured hearts look fab on the corrugated card, great stuff!

Claireabelle said...

Fabulous Ang, I love the metal hearts
x

having a {me} day said...

Beuatiful tag! I love the metal hearts and the background you've created, sets them off really well. katxx

Karen said...

Awe this is beautiful Ang!!! I love the contrast of textures XXX

mommabear said...

what a fabulous piece Ang I love it

paru's_circle said...

great tag.. corrugated ..fantaistic art! must try that someday, thanks for your fabourable comments on my blog, it feels good when one goes to a new (well new to me) challenge blog and gets a response.
regards
P

ju said...

Love this tag!!Great look. x

Gez Butterworth said...

Great tag. Thanks for joining us this week. Gez.x

Isabelle Norris said...

I do like this, love the metal hearts
isa

Mags said...

Love the metal hearts! It's really different.