Sunday, 28 June 2009

Gothic Arches - Wings

This weeks challenge on Gothic Arches is "Wings". I have used my CB butterfly for this challenge. I covered the card in distress inks in greens and blues and then stamped on the flowers (Tim Holtz) I then coloured my butterfly and stuck her onto the card slightly bending the wings and sticking them with 3d foam. I added some gems too. I finally stamped the wording and added a little bit of stickles to the flowers.

22 comments:

Christine said...

Love the beautiful butterfly you’ve added .its all so well done, as always

Jo said...

Looks great, the colours are beautiful :o) Jo x

Meikoningin said...

What a pretty arch ! lovely colours you used :) The crown tag is sweet too :D

Ginger said...

Loved your arch this week ! Very elegant!

Ginger said...

Your wings this week so elegant loved it! Well done!

sam21ski said...

Great arch Ang xxx

mommabear said...

Fantastic Ang I love the background and the butterfly

Lynn Stevens said...

so soft and sweet!

Martina said...

Lovely arch !

vintage wil said...

Fantastic arch!!

Faye said...

Ang, this is really beautiful. Your colors are just delicious.

Ellen said...

great background the colours and that plant stamp go so well together

Saila said...

Beautiful!

lorhen82 said...

Really pretty...love your background! ~Lori

Yvonne said...

Such a pretty flutterby!

Ozstuff said...

Beautiful background and a gorgeous pink butterfly which is so eyecatching it looks as if it is going to fly off the arch. Wonderful work.

Zoechaos said...

This is an aborable arch, the gentle wild flowers being visited by a beautiful butterfly is just so lovely and gentle.

~*~Magpie's Nest said...

Lovely arch Ang, I like the shimmer and the feeling that the butterfly has just landed = beautiful!

Lena Koch-Andersson said...

Lovely stamping and very nice colours! Like it a lot!

Anonymous said...

such lovely pastel colors and stamping! pretty arch and gorgeous details!

Isabelle Norris said...

This is stunning !!
Isa

ju said...

Fab piece - love that butterfly!