
Saturday, 20 June 2009
Lots to do - Haberdashery
Here's my offering for this weeks challenge. I made an ATC which was lightly coloured with distress inks and then a background of diamonds was added. I added the image and then I put a thin strip of broderie anglaise at the bottom and attatched it with brads and then I made a broderie anglaise flower and stuck it to the top and added a button with some ribbon through.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
Fab ATC ANg
Once again, thanks for joining in with this weeks Lotstodo Challenge - Sam xxx
It's fab Ang
x
i love that diamond background, nice soft colours. that flower you made is gorgeous
Looks FAB! Love the texture the material gives :o)
oh, this is lovely, so elegant
isa
Soooo lovely!
Pretty ATC!
Love the broderie anglais flower, so effective!
like this ..nice texture
Beautiful so soft and pretty and very clever the broderie anglais is a lovely touch, the flower perfect. can you tell i love it?
Fab atc Ang love the background and the embroderie anglais flower.xx
Beautiful! Luv the flower too.
Barb
Fab work with the embroiderie Anglaise, in fact its briiliant in the way you added the brads, very effective. I love that image, I've used it recently too, I love it.
Hugs Sandie.
This is very pretty, love it!
lovely Ange xxxxxxxx
Really lovely Ang. Love the vintage lady. x
Just fab Ang
Post a Comment