I was looking in my stash and came across this chipboard house so I have used it as my base and coloured the house and added the brickwork. I added a door then added the sticky flowers I have had in my stash for absolute ages - the stems were silver so I quickly coloured over them in green. I finally added the stamping "home sweet home".

18 comments:
lovely tag - love the brickwork - great idea.
Thanks for joining us this week, hope to see you again soon.
Very cute, great when you can find something to use that has been just waiting for this moment.
Ahhhh very cute!
Hee what a cute dinky house - looks just like a fairy might live there...
thanks for joining us on SCD
Dawn
Great house Ang and even better when the shape is already cut for you!!!!
Great idea and cute too :o)
Brilliant house Ang. Just love everything about it. The brickwork is super.
Thanks for joining us this week. Have a lovely week. Gez.x
Great shape, love the brick work
Oh how cute is that?! Love it!
What a sweet tag :)
wow what a great tag
Home sweet home, what a good title, it really IS a sweet house :D
Really cute Ang - I love it, fabulous idea!! xxx
This is great! Love the brickwork! Are you in the contruction business ;) Thanks for visiting me.
Hugs
Denise
oxoxox
lovely shape of a house , the brickwork is such a nice addition
This is so lovely Ang!
Fabulous Ang somthing a bit differant
Love this - cute!
Post a Comment