Sunday, 18 October 2009

Crafting Corner - Variety Swap - Masks

This months variety swap at Crafting Corner is to use a mask in your project. I have made a canvas.
I drew a mask onto a canvas and then added an inky background I then stuck buttons all around the edge of the mask and tiny gems around the eyes. Once these had dried I coloured the mask with one of my promarkers in a golden colour and then added holographic glitter glue all over it. I added some feathers and then cut out the wording "Mardi Gras". I don't know who the recipient of it is yet but I hope whoever gets it likes it!



6 comments:

Claireabelle said...

Fabulous Ang, I love those buttons
xx

Zoechaos said...

Great mask wonderful materials

margaret said...

Its Fabulous Ang, whover gets it will be a lucky girl.xx

mommabear said...

Beautiful mask Ang

mommabear said...

Beautiful mask Ang

ju said...

Love your take on this Ang - fab piece! Thanks for joining in x