Friday, 23 October 2009

Something Completely Different - Inchies - Faces

Three simple inchies for this weeks challenge on Something Completely Different. I used my trusty stampbord inchies and coloured them with alcohol inks - I went for Autumnal colours. I then stamped my faces onto the squares and scraped back some bits.

13 comments:

crafty creations said...

Gorgeous inchies Ang

Hels Sheridan said...

Wow! Love these loads hun, the scratching looks FAB! x

ju said...

Like these a LOT!! Gorgeous!

Karen said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!! X

Carol Plume said...

Gorgeous inchies - I recognise some of those stamps - fab colours.

Ang - someone left a really nasty comment on the SCD blog and managed to over-ride the moderation section - so the post was re-done and in the process we lost our great scd'ers posts....thank you for re-posting and for joining us this week.

Artyjen said...

Ooooooh! Scrummy inchies and fab colours.
xoxo

Gez Butterworth said...

Super inchies. Love this technique. I'm waiting to have a go myself. Thanks for the inspiration & for playing along with us this week.

Sorry, you had to re-post. Thank You for taking the time & trouble. Gez.

Laura said...

Fab inchies. Love the highlights you have created with the scratching!

Kaz said...

Those are lovely and so creative x

Dawn said...

Beautiful faces and love the background colours - Love it!

thanks for joining us on SCD

Dawn

melody said...

i wuv wuv wuv these chickie! those highlights are so kewl! awesome work

Anonymous said...

Great job, Ang! The colors are beautiful.

Grethic said...

Love the colours, all very African art like in feel - lovely