Sunday, 18 October 2009

Something Compeletely Different - Inchies - Black and White

This weeks challenge is inchies and black and white.
I have stamped six inchies with different images and used them to make an ATC. The background of the ATC has a black script stamp and the inchies were stamped onto stampbord. I used my DYMO labeller to add the wording "Growing Up" as I think these stamps show a girl growing up!

15 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Brilliant work love the whole concept

Carol Ann said...

Great idea I think it has work very well x

Carol Plume said...

Hi ang - I recognise some of those faces off stamps I own!! lol Great inchies and a lovely atc.... Thank You for joining us this week at SCD...

Artyjen said...

Fab set of inchies making a fab ATC!
xoxo

melody said...

love how you portrayed the *growing up*...beautiful done chickie!

sam21ski said...

Great idea - works well

Dawn said...

Wow those are gorgeous stamps - love the images!

thanks for joining us on SCd

Dawn

margaret said...

Fantastic atc Ang, love all the images too.xx

Kaz said...

Fab inchies, they look so good together like that. x

Gez Butterworth said...

Wow you have been so busy. Your inchies look fab altogether. Thank You for joining us again this week. Gez.

Limarea said...

What a great inchie-atc! Love it :)

mommabear said...

Fabulous AngI love the black & white

Kit said...

these are fabulous :o)

Laura said...

These are lovely. I do like to see inchies as part of a set. This is when I think they usually work best.

ju said...

Great idea, really works well!