This month the item to make is an inchie and this week the theme is "Bird". I have coloured my background with distress inks and then stamped a branch at the bottom. I used a stitchels bird on shrink plastic and stuck it on!
Aw, I recognise that little fella...love what you have done with him...he must be teensy now he is shrinked :O)) Love the inky, I admire anyone who makes them, so much detail and so little space...FAB!
18 comments:
Adorable birdie and love the branch background..
thanks for joining us on SCD
Dawn
Great idea Ang such a complete image with a clever twist.
love the use of the shrink plastic - great looking bird that one!
Thanks for joining us this week at SCd...
Great idea using the shrink plastic Ang, this is fab!
x
Another great inchie Ang love it.xx
Aw, I recognise that little fella...love what you have done with him...he must be teensy now he is shrinked :O)) Love the inky, I admire anyone who makes them, so much detail and so little space...FAB!
great little inchie Ang - love the shrink plastic with the stitchells stamp
Hi Ang, i love this !!!!! what a beautiful intricate piece of art work
hugs June xxx
lovely cute inchie xxxx
Lovely inchie, great use of shrink plastic! Lovely background. Anesha
Lovely piece. You've achieved great texture with the plastic standing out against the distress inks.
This is brilliant Ang!!! Now why didn't I think of shrinky hehe XXX
How CUTE ! Great idea to make a shrinky to make sure it it small enough o fit it on :D
Great idea to use shrink on an inchie. Perfect planning.
Love that little birdie!
how kewl is that ~ using shrink plactic on an inchie! how creative chickie! love it!
So tweet ! ;) love the little bird soo cute
Love n hugs
Vikki xx
Awe great inchie. Thanks for playing along with Something Completely Different this week. Gez.
Post a Comment