I have used a deep box frame for my project and coloured it with adirondack paint dabbers then added some chalking through sequin waste. I added some metal embellishments to the frame too. For the flower I used my tattered florals die and cut 3 of the large flowers then made my rose from that. I'm really pleased with the end result. I just hope that my frame fits in with the challenge!
Sunday, 4 September 2011
Craft Your Days Away - Make your own Flowers
Just saw this challlenge on the lovely Shaz's blog for Craft Your Days Away and they are asking to see your hand made flowers on your projects.
I have used a deep box frame for my project and coloured it with adirondack paint dabbers then added some chalking through sequin waste. I added some metal embellishments to the frame too. For the flower I used my tattered florals die and cut 3 of the large flowers then made my rose from that. I'm really pleased with the end result. I just hope that my frame fits in with the challenge!
I have used a deep box frame for my project and coloured it with adirondack paint dabbers then added some chalking through sequin waste. I added some metal embellishments to the frame too. For the flower I used my tattered florals die and cut 3 of the large flowers then made my rose from that. I'm really pleased with the end result. I just hope that my frame fits in with the challenge!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hi Ang. Oooooo! This is so lovely. What a fab project.
Regards Florence x
WoW!!!! Ang this is just gorgeous the flower is beautiful and i love the way you have done the frame love it love it xx
Thank you for joining us at CYDA good luck xxx
What a lovely flower.It looks real!
Really pretty, thank you for sharing with us at CYDA and good luck, hope to see you again, Gaynor Dt :)
Awww your frame is gorgeous, love how you have coloured it and the flower is pretty x
Your flower is just beautiful.
Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away.
Amanda
Post a Comment