Sunday, 25 September 2011

Just For Fun - More than Four Edges

This weeks challenge at Just For Fun is to create something that has more than FOUR edges.

I originally decorated a cube but it looked so much like one I had made previously that I went back to the drawing board and came up with a jigsaw piece.

Its coloured with distress inks and then a little bit of double stamping to emphasise the wording and then a few splodges and dots added and finally a Tim heart.

6 comments:

Suze Bain said...

Very clever Ang, would never have thought of a jigsaw piece. xx

Von said...

Oh a puzzle piece how clever of you :) just love how you have distressed it Thank you for sharing with us at Just for Fun
Von xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Ang. Great idea. Lovely project.
Regards Florence x

Zoechaos said...

Another smashing project Ang love the mottled background and of course the TH heart is brilliant addition. XOXO Zoe

Janet said...

Fab idea to use the jig saw
Janet

Sandra's Spot said...

A great piece I love the background you have created. Hugs Sandra XX