Mandi has these stamps too they're gorgeous, fab card.Thanks again, again.Chrissie"Less is More"
They all are great but think my fav is this one, love the delicate colours x
SUPER card in GLORIOUS colours!Kathyk
Super use of this flower, I love it!Thank youMandisorry I missed this one!
Ang. I am playing catch up. My subscriptions have only just come through. Fabulous work on all your cards but this is gorgeous.Regards Florence x
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Mandi has these stamps too they're gorgeous, fab card.
Thanks again, again.
Chrissie
"Less is More"
They all are great but think my fav is this one, love the delicate colours x
SUPER card in GLORIOUS colours!
Kathyk
Super use of this flower, I love it!
Thank you
Mandi
sorry I missed this one!
Ang. I am playing catch up. My subscriptions have only just come through. Fabulous work on all your cards but this is gorgeous.
Regards Florence x
Post a Comment