I was originally making an ATC so used old rose ink with a script background, added my hand made rose then coloured a flourish in pink. I added some pink flower gems and then decided it needed something else so I covered a card in my background paper and made a tag and stamped the birthday wishes in distress ink.
Sunday, 11 September 2011
Sparkles Challenge - White and one other colour
This is the first time I have entered Sparkles Challenge which runs fortnightly. The new challenge theme is White and one other colour. I chose pink!
I was originally making an ATC so used old rose ink with a script background, added my hand made rose then coloured a flourish in pink. I added some pink flower gems and then decided it needed something else so I covered a card in my background paper and made a tag and stamped the birthday wishes in distress ink.
I was originally making an ATC so used old rose ink with a script background, added my hand made rose then coloured a flourish in pink. I added some pink flower gems and then decided it needed something else so I covered a card in my background paper and made a tag and stamped the birthday wishes in distress ink.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
A fabulous card,love the flower.xxx
Hi Ang, what a pretty card. I love your hand made flower. Thanks for playing along with Sparkles Forum Challenges. I look forward to seeing more of your cards as I am now a follower!
Linda :-)
Very pretty card Ang, love the flower! Thanks for taking part in the Sparkles Forum Challenge xx
this is lovely, the flower is ace x
Post a Comment