Sunday, 13 April 2008

Gothic Arch challenge - Paris




I have only been to Paris once and absolutely loved it. I must go back again some day.



This is my arch for this weeks challenge.


I got some of my favourite images of Paris and simply collaged them. I used distress in to edge the arch to give a bit of definition.

23 comments:

Femmy said...

beautiful collage!! love the images!

Kris Dickinson said...

The collage' on this arch is fantastic!

Hermine said...

Beautiful arch.

Karen Owen said...

Lovely composition!

~*~Pandora's Artbox~*~ said...

Great images!

For the life of me said...

love the images ang xxxx

Anonymous said...

love the vintage ephemera and collage style of your arch! lovely!

Debby said...

Very nice arch.
Debby

Lisa Renéa said...

What a beautiful mix of images! Great arch and collage!

Faye said...

Great collage with all the famous Paris sights. Well done.

Linda said...

Very pretty...great images!

Sandy said...

Wonderful arch. Love it.

CraftyC said...

Tis a lovely Arch!
Clairexx

Frieda Oxenham said...

Lovely images!

crafty creations said...

Love it Ang

Mags said...

Great arch, lovley images. :)

jjcreations said...

Very cool, especially because of the shape - Neat way to remember your trip. Visiting from Canada - Joan

Barbara Hagerty said...

Beautiful collage!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Beautiful collage.

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

This is wonderful! Love your images! :) Marva

sam21ski said...

Ang this looks great, I've had a go too!!!!

*jean* said...

Very nice arch!

Ann said...

Faberooney Ang - I love Paris too & your collage brought back lots of lovely memories xxx