Sunday, 27 April 2008

Lots to do Challenge - Week 6 - Altered CDs



Here are my CDs for the lots to do challenge this week.


One is a notebook - simply done using 2 CDs at the covers. These were covered in Laura Ashley papers and edged with green ink. I added the felt letters. The pages are thin card. All are joined together with book rings. I used my crop-o-dile to make the holes.



The other CD is a wall hanging - I had great fun with this one. I used 2 CDs.

One CD was used and covered in paper - that was the base.I threaded some ribbon through this for the "hanger". The other I used my crop-o-dile to cut a frame from the CD. I covered in paper and added the flowers once again using the crop-o-dile and brads.


I stuck them together with 3d foam pads and finally added the butterfly image and stuck a butterfly quote on the outside of the frame.

11 comments:

Claireabelle said...

These are fab Ang
xx

Andrea said...

they look brilliant, love what you have done with them x

crafty creations said...

Great work Ang - and I'll be receiving them :):):)

Shazza said...

love it
x

Mags said...

These are fab cd's Ang, lucky Hilda receiving them both!

Jo said...

Both look FAB. Like the idea of binding with the book rings :o)

SueHart said...

Both great ideas. Look fab. xx

Chris said...

Love the notebook idea, Ang and I love the delicate colours of the second one.

mommabear said...

they are beautifull Ang
hugs Alison

Angie C said...

These are so pretty Ang

kathleen said...

Love them!