Thursday, 17 April 2008

Wednesday Stampers - alter me


Here is my altered photo for the Wednesday stampers challenge this week.


I altered my lady by colouring in her clothes and the background with whispers pens and then added a sash of sticky ribbon. I gave her a crown and added some gems to it.


For the background I have used crafty individuals stamps - diamonds and a flourish.


I finally added the wording - "Queen for a day"

22 comments:

Rika said...

She looks wonderful with her crown!

Femmy said...

beautiful!!! love her crown!

Audrey said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Superschön gemacht.

For the life of me said...

love it xx

Janny said...

Lovely!

CraftyC said...

Looks great Ang!
Clairexx

Barbara said...

Beautifully done.

Faye said...

What a wonderful alteration! Very nice.

Dymphie said...

She makes a wonderful queen. Lovely card.

Mags said...

This is lovley, great crown!

Hermine said...

Beautiful.

Belinda said...

beautifully altered!

Jo said...

You've done a FAB job altering her Ang, she definitaley looks better for it :o)

Chris said...

Wow, Ang. I love this. What a great alteration.

sam21ski said...

Love what you've done with this image Ang, she looks great xxx

crafty creations said...

Brilliant

SueHart said...

She's fab. Love her!!!

Claireabelle said...

It's fab, I love the image

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

How fantastic, such a wonderful crown.

Ann said...

Stunning Ang - love it xx