Sunday, 6 July 2008

Lots to do challenge - week 16 - Travel


Mags has set the challenge for this week and has chosen Travel as the theme.


An added bonus this week - Blog Candy to be won donated by Maria at Craftaway. A fab set of stamps from woodware.


I made a skinny for this weeks challenge.


I used some Tim Holtz backing papers of old maps and edged the skinny in brushed corduroy distress ink. I then simply added the wording planes, trains and automobiles across the skinny - aging the words with the distress ink. Finally I added some metal embellishments of a plane, a train and a car.

9 comments:

crafty creations said...

Lovely skinny Ang colour is gorgeous

sam21ski said...

Fab piece Ang

Andrea said...

Love this,the colours are fab
xxxx

For the life of me said...

this is a fab piece of work Ang xxx

Jo said...

Great skinny, love the little charms :o)

kathleen said...

Fab skinny.

Shaz said...

I like that backinbg paper, the whole thing is great!

stamp and scrape said...

Great work on this skinny.
Ros

Rima said...

wow Ang, great minds think alike :) I love your skinny

x
Rima