Sunday, 24 May 2009

Gothic Arches - Garden Sprite

This weeks theme on Gothic Arches is "Garden Sprite", this is my version of a sprite, I printed out an image and traced around it on a piece of card. I cut that out to give me a window. I stamped all over the top piece with leaf shapes and stuck the image to the bottom card. I stuck the top card on with 3d foam and then added a butterfly and a shrink plastic dragonfly. This can also be entered into the Sunday stampers challenge this week with the theme of wings.

20 comments:

Martina said...

Beautiful and soft arch !

Femmy said...

beautiful arch! great image!

Anonymous said...

Such a unique and lovely arch, Ang. I like the instructions you'v provided. Thanks for sharing your art!

Lynn Stevens said...

what a Lovely arch, TFS

June said...

This is so beautiful and love that dragonfly
Hugs June xxx

Beccy said...

That is so lovely the colours are great.

hugs Beccy x

Astrid Maclean said...

So pretty, love it!

Barb said...

Lovely, such soft colors. )

Ellen said...

great background and I love that dragonfly

Kris Dickinson said...

This is such a lovely arch!

Kris Dickinson said...

This is such a lovely arch!

Judy said...

WOW stunning arch, Ang, thanks for sharing how you created it, she looks at home among the leaves - beautiful!

JoanMarie said...

Soft and beautiful! Very nice!

Nan said...

so pretty,,,love the window!

sam21ski said...

Lovely arch Ang xxx

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

This is gorgeous! All of your work is just beautiful! Marva

Hels Sheridan said...

Very pretty Ang, thanks for joinin in hun x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work :)

Joy said...

Lovely background stamping Ang, great work xx

Mags said...

Stunning, love everything about it!