Saturday, 2 May 2009

Lots to do challenge - Faces

This weeks challenge for Lots to do is "Faces".
I have made an ATC. I found an image of a line drawn face by Henri Mattisse and drew it onto some metal which I had coloured with lots of different inks in blues, oranges and greens. I used one of my tools to emboss the image. I then sanded the embossing to bring out the silver colour. I then edged the metal with an edging tool. For the card I lightly stamped a diamond background from CI and then added some colour with sequin waste. I finished it off with the word "Beauty" again a stamp from CI and a paper flower attatched with a brad.

16 comments:

Yvonne said...

WOW, how very creative!!

sam21ski said...

Brilliant Ang

Thanks for joining in with this weeks Lotstodo Challenge - Sam xxx

Minxy said...

Great face, i love the colouring on the metal, very cool :O)

jasminduft said...

It looks really cool and original.

margaret said...

Awesome Ang how clever you are.xx

Femmy said...

great face!!!

Claireabelle said...

Love this Ang, it's fab!
x

ju said...

Love this piece - it really is beautiful! x

Sandra Wright. said...

This piece is stunning!

Von said...

Oh Ang hasn't that worked really well LOVE it
Von

Zoechaos said...

Oh Oh OH such a lovely piece of Art. Love the subtle colouring it is so inspiring.

Beccy said...

wow!!!!!!!!!

Beccy x

mommabear said...

WOW Ang this is fantastic

Anonymous said...

That face is fantastic Ang!

Carol Ann said...

I love the face Ang very creative x

Mags said...

Wow, this is stunning, love it!