Sunday, 31 May 2009

Twinchie Bird challenge

There is a challenge site called Something Completely Different and this month they are challenging you to make twinchies with different themes each week. This week the theme is twinchie and a bird.
I have done a wood burning of my free Hels Sheridan stamp from craft stamper and used distress inks to colour in the twinchie.

15 comments:

Carol Plume said...

wow I've never seen a wooden etched twinchie before, its lovely! and an another great use of the CS stamp...Thank you for joining us this week...hope to see you again soon...

Zoechaos said...

These Craft Stamper freebies are just perfect for Twinchies Arent they? love your wood burning you do it so well not a char out of place.

mommabear said...

it is fabulous ang I have never tryed working with wood

Gez Butterworth said...

Wow! Stunning twinchie. So glad you've found us! Thanks for joining us this week. Hope to see you again.xx

sam21ski said...

Great twinchie Ang

Dawn said...

Wow how gorgeous and so different - love it!¬

Thanks for joining us this week

Dawn

Anonymous said...

So glad you have found us, your twinchie is so cool. Love the effect

Lorraine said...

Marvellous..something I think I should try one day

Kath Stewart said...

fabulous twinchie and what a cool technique....Hugs Kath xxxx

ju said...

I love that little birdie, brill!

Ellen said...

he looks great in wood, lovely idea to make a wooden inchie Ang.

LivArtNow said...

Super idea! love it!

Artyjen said...

Super twinchie...super idea..
xoxo

Mags said...

Great twinchie! Fab bird!

EjayneC said...

I love this, not a bird fan, but i will make expceptions for this.

Thanks for sharing.

jayne