Saturday, 9 May 2009

Lots to do challenge - stripes or lines

This weeks challenge is stripes or lines.
I used my forest branches embossing folder and then lightly wiped several distress inks over the embossing. I stamped my main image and coloured it in. I then finished it off with some gems and an epoxy dome. I added a large chinese coin to the bottom.

19 comments:

sam21ski said...

Fab atc Ang

Thanks for joining in with this weeks Lotstodo Challenge and thanks for your continued support - Sam xxx

June said...

fantastic. I love the way you incorporated the stripes too
Hugs June xx

Shairon said...

Gorgeous piece of work Ang!

Carol Ann said...

Beautiful ATC Ang x

Rika said...

beautiful card!

Zoechaos said...

Gorgeous!

having a {me} day said...

Beautiful! I love your inked embossing and how you have coloured the image. katxx

margaret said...

What a beautiful card Ang.xx

Sammie said...

The chinese coin really sets off the printed image. This is a lovely card and a great way to achieve the stripes.
Thanks for visiting me,
Sammie

Joy said...

Great image Ang, love the embossing xx

Beccy said...

Love this Ang - great how you managed to colour the trees - I aleays manage to cover everything when I try to colour my embossing lol.

Hugs Beccy xxx

Mags said...

Fab atc, love the image & the coin sits in great

mommabear said...

Brilliant card Ang

Ellen said...

great background it's so subtle and goes so well together with the coin

ju said...

Brilliant piece Ang!

Liz said...

thats really brilliant

liz x

Glenda T. said...

I love the embossing, this is so pretty!!

Anonymous said...

Fab embossing and colouring on this gorgeous card Ang!

Ann said...

I love the colours you've used, its beautiful x