Saturday, 23 May 2009

Lots to do challenge - Cracked It!!!!

The challenge this week is to "crack it!".
I have made an ATC and stamped a background of my crackle effect stamp from CI. I then stamped my main image which is an Art Journey stamp onto cream card and then added crackle accents to it. Once it had dried I tore round the image and then went over the card with tea dye distress ink to enhance the "cracks". I then added the stamped wording "Nature" at the bottom.

8 comments:

Carol Ann said...

Excellent! x

sam21ski said...

Ooh Ang, this looks fab

Thanks for joining in with this weeks Lotstodo Challenge - Sam xxx

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card with this great stamp!

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, I love your image xx

Ellen said...

great thinking to have both a crackled background and a crackled main image. it look sgreat on that stamp
( I happen to have both)

Glenda T. said...

I've never seen that stamp before, it's gorgeous!! Love how your crackle turned out and the neutral colors!

mommabear said...

Its fabulous Ang

Mags said...

Fab background & lovely main image.