Wednesday, 22 July 2009

9-4-9 ATC swap

Alison (Mommabear) is hosting a 9-4-9 ATC swap over at Lots to Do. There is no theme so I have gone with butterflies. The background is glimmermists and then I have used my rollagraph and stamped the handwriting in black staz-on. I then used a swirly stamp (rollagraph) and stamped that with embossing ink and used enchanted gold embossing powder. I used CB butterflies and then added the words which were die cut with my CB.

8 comments:

crafty creations said...

Its beautiful Ang

Faye said...

Ang, I'm not in this swap, but I just have to tell you that your background is simply fabulous! The colors are wonderful.

Zoechaos said...

So pretty and looks like great fun

ju said...

Love these colours, great stuff!

sam21ski said...

Great 3 x 3 Ang, lovely colours xxx

Joy said...

Beautiful! Lovely background xx

Shairon said...

This is just gorgeous! Love the colours, the background the butterflies, the words and the grid. I have the swirly rollagraph stamp but have never thought to use it like this before. Wish I had the writing one too now! x

Mags said...

Beautiful background, love the butterflies!