Saturday, 11 July 2009

Lots to do Challenge - collage

The theme this week on the Lots to do Challenge site is "Collage". I wasn't too sure as to what I would come up with but decided to collage a colour. I did a lucky dip in my bits box and pulled out a small piece of red card. So my colour was decided. I used different shades of red backing paper and stuck them on. I stuck red ribbon to the left. I cut out the RED and the swirl with my CB and there you have it!!!

8 comments:

Claireabelle said...

It's fab Ang, love the ribbon and buckle
xx

sam21ski said...

Great idea Ang

Thanks for playing along again this week with the Lotstodo Challenge - Sam xxx

mommabear said...

Its brilliant ang great idea

Jaqi said...

great idea, love the buckle, jaqi

For the life of me said...

love it Ang xxxx

Anonymous said...

Brilliant ATC Ang!

adifferentstory said...

The ribbon and buckle really set this off.

ju said...

Yeh, like that - quirky!