Sunday, 12 July 2009

Gothic Arches - Roses

This week on Gothic Arches the theme is Roses.
I used glimmer mists as my background colour and then added a rose that I have coloured in with my Sakura pens and then added the stamped images of a couple and lightly coloured them with distress ink. I stuck a paper rose to the mans hand and then added the stamped wording.

The theme on TGIF is red flowers so it fits in there too.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful arch!

~*~Magpie's Nest said...

Beautiful and romantic arch :)

Ellen said...

lovely arch you coloured that rose beautiful

Sandy said...

Wow this is beautiful.
Lovely arch.

Thanks Angela for your red flower to TGiF.

sam21ski said...

Lovely arch Ang xxx

jaine drake said...

Gorgeous.

Martina said...

Lovely and romantic arch, Angela!
Wonderful.

Christine said...

A beautiful arch

Astrid Maclean said...

Gorgeous arch, love it!

Rika said...

Pretty arch.

Kris Dickinson said...

Gorgeous and so romantic!~

Femmy said...

gorgeous, romantic arch!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous arch

Anonymous said...

your arch is so elegant and romantic - beautiful work! :)

Diane said...

Love the vintage background - just lovely!

ju said...

Lovely elegant arch.