Sunday, 12 July 2009

Sunday Stampers - Home

The theme has been extended for another week over at Sunday Stampers. Thats because Hels has gone into hospital for an operation. Hope all goes well for you Hels. She is also giving away some fabulous blog candy. Why not check it out!!!

I have made a house for the challenge!!!

6 comments:

sam21ski said...

Great house Ang, love the colouring on the heart xxx

ju said...

Lovely colours, nice house!

Hels Sheridan said...

Lovely house hun...thanks for joining in with the challenge and your good wishes..op went ok I think and I am starting to be able to use my hand again...just have to wait for the stitches to come out til I can drive....am so impatient!! LOL xx

Anonymous said...

Fab little house Ang!

Ellen said...

i love the shape of that house and a beautiful heart

Ann said...

Love your house Ang xxx