Saturday, 11 July 2009

Saturday Workout - Circles

It seems ever such a long time since I took up the challenge over at Saturday Workout. Well as I was in a crafty mood today I have made an ATC. I used a CB embossing folder then I sprayed the card with glimmer mists. I then added my little girl image. Stuck the flower and button on and then stamped the words. I finally added some detail with my white pen.

14 comments:

Carol Ann said...

Lovely ATC x

Char said...

This is really lovely and so is the little girl.

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

What a lovely little girl, great background, that is a beautiful ATC!
Hugs Anja

Sandy said...

Wow what a lovely background.
Gorgeous ATC. Love them.

Thanks Angela for your circles to SaWo.

Chris said...

Fab ATC, Ang. Love the image and the background is gorgeous

sam21ski said...

Fab background Ang, love the white detail xxxx

Meikoningin said...

Oh this is lovely :D incredibly pretty !

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous ATC

Flipsi said...

very lovely

Astrid Maclean said...

Great atc. Love both background and image!

~*~Magpie's Nest said...

Lovely creation and the words are so inspirational too!

Anonymous said...

Ang, the colors in your background are so very gorgeous and I love how you highlighted the circles. Very cool.
Faye

Martina said...

Wow - this looks so great !

ju said...

Great atc Ang!