Sunday, 18 October 2009

Lots to do challenge - cards

Its one of my friends daughter's birthday next week and she will be 21. I have made a cupcake card for her as she likes to bake cakes!
I got some brown paper and corrugated it and found some pink handmade paper to use for the icing and "blinged" it up with some sticky teardrops and some pearls. I added a piece of ribbon to the cake case and a shrink plastic "Happy Birthday" and 21 using the same pink paper.

The theme for Lots to do this week is "Cards" so this is my entry.

5 comments:

sam21ski said...

Lovely cup cake card Ang

Thanks for joining us again this week on Lotstodo - Sam xxxx

Claireabelle said...

Brilliant!!!
xx

crafty creations said...

Great card Ang and thanks for joining in the Lotstodo Challenge

mommabear said...

Fab card Ang looks good enough to eat

ju said...

Mmmmm edible!