Wednesday, 7 October 2009

Sunday Stampers - Somewhere Over the Rainbow

This weeks theme on Sunday Stampers is "Over the rainbow".
I have used a kaleidacolor ink pad and run my butterfly stamp through it and then stamped it onto glossy card. I stamped the herringbone background onto the card and then stuck the rainbow stamped butterflies on. I added an oval with a stamped happy birthday and stuck some metal embellies on. I finished it off with a piece of knotted ribbon. This is going to be sent to my MIL - hope she likes it!

3 comments:

sam21ski said...

Brilliant background, those butterflies look great xxxx

Hels Sheridan said...

Such a pretty card hun and I am sure your MIL will just love it..thanks for joinin in with the challenge :O)) BTW, looove that houndstooth stamp LOL xx

margaret said...

What a lovely delicate card. Ang I looooove butterflies. they look great with the ink pad you have used.xx