This weeks Less is More challenge is to make a one layer card and it has to have embossing on.
I have used a clarity stamps Lady stamp, embossed in black EP and coloured using pro markers. I also added some score lines around the edge of the card.
This elegant lady looks a bit like the lady on your blog award! It's notoriously difficult to get black embossing smooth and free from stray grains... brave choice! Thanks so much so much for joining us! Chrissie Lady LIM "Less is More"
What a beautiful lady! Lovely card, perfect CAS if I want to emboss with black. I stamp with black ink then clear emboss, works better for me But you have nailed this of course! Thank you Diva LIM mandi Less is More
31 comments:
Beautiful card, very elegant too. Hugs Rita xx
This couldn't be more elegant - that lady is stunning! And I love the colour of her dress!
A very elegant image Ang, and great colouring. x
Hi
Really love this card...i think you need a certain stamp for these LIM cards and this is the right one ...
hugs
sylvie
This elegant lady looks a bit like the lady on your blog award!
It's notoriously difficult to get black embossing smooth and free from stray grains... brave choice!
Thanks so much so much for joining us!
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"
Very elegant indeed! x
Beautifully elegant card and image.
This is a fabulous card, very elegant and super colouring. Jo
What a beautiful lady!
Lovely card, perfect CAS
if I want to emboss with black. I stamp with black ink then clear emboss, works better for me
But you have nailed this of course!
Thank you
Diva LIM mandi
Less is More
Fab card, I have the image and it's gorgeous xx Jan
Elegance personified! Great card
Kathyk
Very elegant card. I really can't understand why I don't own this stamp yet - I always love it when I see it!
Hugs, Sandra My card is HERE!
Oh, she is beautiful. I love the sentiment...it matches the style of the lady, especially the way you "tipped" it. :)
I love your card! Fab colouring and style and the main image is a wonderful stamp
So elegant, a gorgeous card. Yvonne x
this lady looks super stylish! Great card!
Kelly xx
Oh my goodness I love this and have the horrible thought that I have that stamp set lying somewhere unused!
Brilliant card!
Stacex
Beautiful card! Sarah x
Very elegant, great card. Carol x
Very elegant card, love the image!
Helen x
I love the way you weren't tempted to use more than one colour colouring this gorgeous lady. A truly elegant card. Vx
Fab card. I love this stamp. Sue.x
Gorgeous card, very elegant.
Lynne xxx
I always end up with stray specks of black embossing powder so tend to use black pigment ink & clear embossing powder. You're a braver lady than me!!
Love the image, she's one stylish lady :-)
love the image very elegant
Love this. It's so chic! Zx
Beautiful card, I love this stamp
Beryl x
Wow! Stunning!!!!
What an incredibly elegant card! Love the coloring and the great embossing!
How elegant and lovely..Love the colors your chose to use for her clothes...very pretty:)!!
Simple, elegant and perfect xx
Post a Comment