Friday, 6 May 2011

Just for Fun - Inchies

This weeks challenge over at Just for Fun is to use "Inchies".

I have used a wooden building block and covered it in inchies using stamps for CI and Art Journey. I coloured them with distress inks and used glossy accents to stick them and give them a shiny coat!

Its approx 3 1/2 inches long so it would make a good keyring!

18 comments:

Neet said...

Ooh Ang, I love it. Just trying to work out in my hands what size it will be like thinking now can it be used as a key ring, a pendant as it is too nice not to display.
Really inspired use of inchies - thank you for joining us at JFF - Hugs, Neet x

Chris Arlington said...

Too pretty for a key ring. Lovely idea. Would make great tree ornaments at Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Wow Ang what a fab idea. Would make a lovely page marker in an altered book.
Regards Florence.

Zoechaos said...

Smart idea Ang and so much easier than making a box LOL It is gorgeous as well as clever. Thank you for joining us at Just for Fun again. XOXO Zoe

vinny said...

I think this would make a lovely bag charm as well x Lavinia

Meggymay said...

This looks fabby, just the right size to hold a special chocolate.
Yvonne xx

Von said...

Great use of a cube Ang :)and beautifully done, I'd better check the loft and see if I still have the boys blocks
Thanks for joining us at just for fun
Von x

sam21ski said...

Well there you go, loads of uses for it already so I don't have to think of one - lol

Thanks for joining us this week over on JFF with your fab inchies make

Sam xxx

http://sam21ski.blogspot.com/

chrissie said...

What a brilliant idea and it would look really smart handbag jewellery or a keyring

xx

cheryl said...

oh just love this hun its brilliant,great idea too hugs cherylxxxxxxx

Dolly Daydreams said...

Wow you really nailed this challenge ! fantastic inchies so clever and of course the Ci stamps are perfect for this. Trying to think where can I get some wooden blocks from.......

Marie

Alison said...

Love your little inchie cube charm Ang! x

Janet said...

Brilliant cube,
Janet x

Yvonne said...

Gorgeous cube, Ang!

Vicky Hayes said...

What an inspirational idea!

Carla said...

what a lovely piece of art

G Peplow said...

Beautiful, love it, that's a keeper LOL :0) xxx

Jaqi said...

Oh how cool is this i love it , it looks fab