Love the bright yellow so warm yet fresh Have a great weekendHugs Susie Sugar xx
Super sunny card, just like today. x
oh this is gorgeous hun love that flower so lovely and fresh,hugs cheryl xxx
Lovely card and the image is beautiful. Hugs Rita xxx
Lovely card Ang, that's a fabulous Thank you!Continued thanksmandiDiva LIMLess is More
A gorgeous card, I love your bright yellow Dahlia. The sentiment in the corner is just perfect.Thank you so much for your kind comment on my blog.irenexxxx
Pretty yellow in your lovely card:0) xxx
Charming card Ang!Thanks for joining us again!Chrissie"Less is More"
Stunning card, love it Jose
Love your gorgeous, bright dahlia - perfect for a cheerful thank you!
Lovely 'zingy' colours! xx
What a great stamp and I love how you coloured it.Linbyx
A simply gorgeous card , pretty image and so well put together as usual.Hope you are having a great weekend.Marie
Beautiful card Ang xxx
That's a beautiful image and a great card. Love that swirly sentiment too. Hazel x
Lovely card, I love your dahlia.Lynne xxx
Beautiful card I love the image and the colour..Chris x
A super card, image is fab and the colouring's great. x
Yellow always makes such a happy card....and this one definitely makes me happy!
Gorgeous cardAnne
This is lovely, thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a lovely comment. i love them xx Jan
Your flower is beautiful, love the card.
Beautiful image fab card...Babs x
Lovely card, great colour, super image.Well done.Maureen........x
Post a Comment
24 comments:
Love the bright yellow so warm yet fresh
Have a great weekend
Hugs Susie Sugar xx
Super sunny card, just like today. x
oh this is gorgeous hun love that flower so lovely and fresh,hugs cheryl xxx
Lovely card and the image is beautiful. Hugs Rita xxx
Lovely card Ang, that's a fabulous Thank you!
Continued thanks
mandi
Diva LIM
Less is More
A gorgeous card, I love your bright yellow Dahlia. The sentiment in the corner is just perfect.
Thank you so much for your kind comment on my blog.
irene
xxxx
Pretty yellow in your lovely card:0) xxx
Charming card Ang!
Thanks for joining us again!
Chrissie
"Less is More"
Stunning card, love it
Jose
Love your gorgeous, bright dahlia - perfect for a cheerful thank you!
Lovely 'zingy' colours! xx
What a great stamp and I love how you coloured it.
Linbyx
A simply gorgeous card , pretty image and so well put together as usual.
Hope you are having a great weekend.
Marie
Beautiful card Ang xxx
That's a beautiful image and a great card. Love that swirly sentiment too. Hazel x
Lovely card, I love your dahlia.
Lynne xxx
Beautiful card I love the image and the colour..Chris x
A super card, image is fab and the colouring's great. x
Yellow always makes such a happy card....and this one definitely makes me happy!
Gorgeous card
Anne
This is lovely, thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a lovely comment. i love them xx Jan
Your flower is beautiful, love the card.
Beautiful image fab card...
Babs x
Lovely card, great colour, super image.
Well done.
Maureen........x
Post a Comment