Not seen that folder its great! love the colours you have used very springlike. Birthday greeting is a perfect fit. Thank you for joining us at Just for fun XOXO Zoe
Great idea for the theme > I have this embossing folder didn't think of it for the challenge. Works perfectly love the colours you used and the happy birthday fit perfectly.
That folder fits in with our theme perfectly and you have certainly used it well. Love your subtle colouring. Thanks for playing with us at JFF this week - Hugs, Neet x
This is fab Ang, I love the way your sentiment fits in the corner. Lovely pretty colours but it would be a fab card for a man if you used 'manly' colours x
11 comments:
It's a fab embossing folder this one isn't it. Love the way you've used it and made it into a card. That happy birthday circle stamp fits perfectly.
Thanks for your continued support over on JFF - Sam xxx
Not seen that folder its great! love the colours you have used very springlike. Birthday greeting is a perfect fit. Thank you for joining us at Just for fun XOXO Zoe
Fab card Ang. I do envy you having one of those machines.
Regards Florence.
Oh nice embossing folder different to the one I use :)and nicely embelished too :)
Thanks for playing along again at JFF
Von xx
Great idea for the theme > I have this embossing folder didn't think of it for the challenge. Works perfectly love the colours you used and the happy birthday fit perfectly.
Marie
Great card , love your embossing
That folder fits in with our theme perfectly and you have certainly used it well. Love your subtle colouring.
Thanks for playing with us at JFF this week - Hugs, Neet x
Love that embossing folder, Ang!
This is fab Ang, I love the way your sentiment fits in the corner. Lovely pretty colours but it would be a fab card for a man if you used 'manly' colours x
Gorgeous embossing folder, I keep forgetting to use mine this is a great design tho and i love the way you have coloured it too
Very smart! Love your embossing folder and the distressed effect.
xxx Monica
Post a Comment