Sunday, 10 April 2011

Less is More - One Layer and a Sentiment - Take Two

I hope this card is more of what the DT had in mind for this weeks challenge at Less is More.

I have used T!m Stamps and added some stickles to the flower and slightly coloured the sentiment with distress ink.

13 comments:

Chrissie said...

Hi Ang, thanks so much for another submission... what a star you are!
This is a great sentiment and perfect for using as a focal point of a card.
How did you apply the Distress Ink, was it sponged?
Chrissie
"LIM"

Diane Louise J said...

What a lovely sentiment... your card looks pretty xx

Jane said...

A lovely card and such a nice sentiment xx

Rita said...

Ang your card is beautiful, so perfectly done too. Hugs Rita xx

Carole Campanile said...

Lovely sentiment and it looks so nice against the colors.
TFS
Carole

Susan said...

That's a fabulous sentiment, Ang! Love the "flower" stamps too!

Mandi said...

Bless you for submitting another card
Its super
That sentiment is wonderful, the effect you have created is FAB. You know that would have worked all on it's own....scary eh, al that white space! lol
Thank you Ang
mandi
Less is More

Viv said...

I like this so much - simply gorgeous!

Kathyk said...

Simply splendid

Kathyk

Jose said...

Great card, love that sentiment.
Jose

cheryl said...

oh hun,this is one,great card just love that setiment,too,hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx

Aileen said...

I love how delicate you've made your card. x

Lynne said...

Lovely card.
Lynne xxx