This week at Less is More we are being asked to follow a recipe - one simple ingredient - off centre!
Oops - forgot to mention how I made it!!!
Stamp used was a Dimensions Crafts stamp - Butterfly Scroll Momento Black ink Pro Markers to colour small gems added here and there Happy Birthday printed onto Safmat.
Hi Ang, this is a super card and perfect for our challenge however it would be nice to have a few deets of what you used to make it etc. Thanks for a super submission Chrissie Lady LIM
such a pretty card, love that butterfly stamp. I haven't used safmat in such a long time as I could never get to grips with it - but you've made me wish I kept it lol! Hugs Victoria x
56 comments:
A beautiful card - that image is so delicate
Hi
Very pretty image ...love it
hugs
sylvie
xxxx
Oooh I love that stamp! Beautiful card :)
Val x
Hi Ang, this is a super card and perfect for our challenge however it would be nice to have a few deets of what you used to make it etc.
Thanks for a super submission
Chrissie
Lady LIM
It certainly does fit the criteria Ang
Well done, super job!
Thanks so much
Diva LIM
Less is More
I think this stamp is amazing. The colouring is great. Lynn x
Pretty card & so much lovely detail.
hugs
Sharon x
I really like the butterfly image with the flowers and flourishes. Pretty sentiment too!
Love your butterflies and swirls. Looks like it fits to me. x
Very pretty Ang love those butterflies
Happy Easter
Hugs Susie Sugar xx
Lovely card, what is the image? love butterflies, my fav thing at the moment, often use them on my LIM cards :-)
A really pretty card love all the swirls.
Anne
Lovely card , loving the butterflys.
Nicky
Lovely Card
Fiona x
Lovely Card.
Fiona x
fabulous card, and pretty butterflies.
Cathy xx
I love that stamp. Beautiful card.
Gorgeous. Love that flourish.
Lynne xxx
What a very pretty card! I love the swirly butterfly. Beth. xxx
Gorgeous card :-) I love the stamps you used and positioned perfectly :-)
luv
Lols x x x
The image is so beautiful and delicate, fab card too...
Happy Easter
Babs x
Very pretty card
Kathyk
Lovely card and such pretty butterflies too.
Marie
Lovely card, love the stamp
Lovely card, just perfect positioning.
jenjoy x
Beautiful card and I love the colours.
Carol x
beautiful images - lovely card
I think that's the image I used a couple of weeks ago...but your card looks SO much better than mine! Love it!
loe these butterflies
Gorgeous...so petty!
Fab card xx Jan
Love how you stamped the butterflies and your card has such a nice delicate colours
What a beautiful butterfly stamp. Great card. x
This is a very pretty card. Tracey x
very pretty card, with beautiful colouring.
thanks for commenting on my card,
kelly xx
Hello there, pretty butterflies, great subtle colouring, love it:0) xxx
such a pretty card, love that butterfly stamp. I haven't used safmat in such a long time as I could never get to grips with it - but you've made me wish I kept it lol!
Hugs
Victoria
x
Very pretty and delicate. x
Love your card, pretty butterflies.
This is a beautiful card, love the images and your choice of colour. Jo x
Hello ang, thank you for your comment.
a very beautiful butterflie.A pretty spring card.
A hug from Spain
Lovely and delicate, what a nice stamp
Lovely composition and a beautiful card :)
Jenny x
Hi there
Gorgeous card love that butterfly stamp.
Tina
Beautiful card, I am sure I have that stamp in my stash somewhere, must have a look as I love how you have used it!
Helen x
This is just lovely Ang! I have this stamp and I don't think I've ever used it! Must remedy that...you've used it to such good effect!
Lizy x
Avery pretty card, love the butterfly stamp. :)
Very pretty card.. Chris x
Wow...this card is stunning!
Isnt it funny how many of us have used butterflys on our cards:) Must be summer coming, although we havent used any wasps yet:)
love
michelle x
I love your butterfly card - its stunning xx
Lovely card. A beautiful stamp. Sue.x
Lovely card, very stylish. Love the image.
Avril
Thanks for commenting on my blog, I love the images.
Lovely pretty spring card. XOXO Zoe
That is a stunningly beautiful card.
Post a Comment